Our client who is one of the leading specialist building services companies in Malta is growing massively and due to this requires a skilled and specialized Draughtsman (Building Services)
who will use technical drawings to support design for all of the company’s products, projects, and services.
Duties will include:
- The calculation of the Bill of Quantity from the design drawings;
- The creation of drawings;
- Performing site surveys review and update project drawings as necessary;
- Communicate clearly with clients, engineers, and architects on technical matters related to projects;
- Reviewing design drawings, calculations, and As-Built drawings as per specifications and standards;
- Create and continually update project drawings;
- Update project folders and files as jobs progress and revisions are made;
- Integrate and work with project managers, design consultants, and sub-contractors when needed to produce and alter drawings.
Ably Resources Limited:
At Ably Resources we provide the best available talent within various sectors on Malta. Whether it's the placement of one individual or the mobilisation of a whole project team, we can guarantee you a professional and highly skilled response to your requirements. Our aim is to deliver the best possible solutions, so we will make sure we fully understand the nature of your work-scope, the key issues and the complexities. We will then strive to meet your needs as quickly, and as cost-effectively, as possible. We can provide staff at all levels, from skilled trades to any office support staff, middle and senior management and director level across many disciplines. We're based in Glasgow, with a satellite office in Malta but we have absolutely no geographical restrictions. Nor do we have any restrictions on our client-base, which currently ranges from small independent firms to global multi-nationals. We deliver complete recruitment solutions from advertising, sourcing, shortlisting, selection and full candidate back-up. In addition, we offer security and medical screening, credential verification and referencing. Through innovative web-based attraction and recruitment solutions combined with our extensive database and contact pool, we are confident in delivering a quality choice. Ably Resources ambitious aims are to deliver recruitment services to its clients wherever and whenever their requirement arise.
- Candidates will have a Mechanical Engineering qualification and be proficient in the use of AutoCAD.