B&B Construction Ltd. is currently looking to recruit an Architect to join their team on a full-time basis.
Job Duties and Tasks:
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Produce and study detailed drawings, specifications, as-built drawings, and tender documents;
- Construction and Presentation Drawings and Planning Authority application submissions; Lead Project towards completion;
- Prepare and interpret blueprints, schematic drawings, layouts, and other visual aids.
- Prepare technical construction specifications;
- Prepare documentation as required by the Managing Authority for new Projects including Progress Reports.
- Manage project issues, budgets, and schedules and prepare relevant reports;
- Coordinate the activities of the construction teams.
- Be in possession of qualifications in Architecture/Management/Civil/Structural engineering;
- Must be in possession of a clean driving license;
- Able to speak Maltese and also in English;
- Previous experience minimum three years.
B&B Construction Ltd:
B&B Construction Ltd. started operations in December 1981 as a building contractor. It excelled quite successfully in the residential market for several years and then in the early 1990`s shifted the emphasis toward the commercial construction industry. B&B Construction has constantly strived to earn the trust of its clients and has continued to build a reputation as a quality builder in its core market sectors. The company is committed to providing clients with proven construction expertise, utilising a team approach, exceeding the client`s needs and objectives and giving each project the personal and special attention it deserves.
- Candidates applying for this position must be Maltese speaking, residing in Malta.