The Senior Database Administrator will be responsible to drive the design, installation, configuration, upgrade, administration, monitoring and maintenance of databases.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies:
- Minimum of two years’ experience in Oracle and/or MS SQL Server Database Administration;
- Experience in designing, implementing and managing Oracle and MS SQL database environments.
- Hands on experience with SQL, PL/SQL and Transact SQL.
- Excellent understanding of database administration and management functions.
- Knowledge of database performance monitoring and KPIs.
- Possess a degree level of education in IT or Engineering or equivalent specialised training in database management
- Oracle Certified Associate would be a huge asset
It would be great if you have:
- Working knowledge of Data Warehousing and ETL concepts.
- Linux certification LPIC-1/2 or equivalent.
This role is within the banking industry.