Rootz Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Senior Data Engineer to join their team on a full-time basis.
We do not have a large corporate structure, so you must be an able problem-solver, willing to work within a tight-knit team, and be self-motivated. Our team of industry experts will always be ready to give a hand or tip so that every opportunity to learn or improve would result in maximum growth for you and the company
What your daily tasks will look like:
- Monitoring data consistency and quality;
- Optimizing and improving existing data model;
- Designing and developing new data structures and flows;
- Maintaining and improving data warehouse performance;
- Improving and implementing new player segmentation models;
- Implementing automation of business processes;
- Maintaining and developing business reports;
- Creating documentation for data products.
Minimum qualifications required:
- Solid SQL knowledge;
- Experience in data modelling, database development, and maintenance;
- Efficiency in data and information reconciliation tasks;
- Experience in business reporting;
- Familiarity with real-time data processing;
- Understanding of lambda architecture;
- Understanding of marketing and CRM processes;
- Keen on using open source technologies.
- API development;
- Business Intelligence;
- Statistical analysis;
- Machine learning;
- Mathematical modelling;
*This position will work at our Ta’ Xbiex, Malta office 2-3 days per week, primarily with the Chief Data Officer and Business Data Analyst. For the remainder of the workweek, you have the flexibility to work from the office or at home. Full remote working for candidates based abroad is also an option.
Rootz was formed in 2018 with an all-star crew of experienced iGaming professionals. With a heavy focus on smart and efficient programming, lean but powerful graphics, and robust content, Rootz has built a platform that delivers the very best in online gaming management. We believe that a small, highly motivated, and experienced team can accomplish great things. Rootz is built on a philosophy of quality over quantity. Where iGaming operations of the past have thrown personnel at every obstacle, Rootz employs automation to eliminate company redundancies. Staying lean and mission-focused, Rootz has opted to tackle iGaming with the most competent professionals, state-of-the-art systems and programming, and a keen focus on the trends and challenges of the future. Whether it be integrated business intelligence, trusted payment solutions, the fastest gameplay, an experienced compliance team, or simply a well-designed and functional backend, Rootz is the next generation iGaming platform