One of our clients, specializing in Banking Services in Malta is looking to recruit a Senior Data Developer to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Drive and perform the activities to develop, maintain and support the Bank's Enterprise Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, and Reporting Solutions;
- Ensure that the business has timely access to quality data in an efficient and effective manner and;
- Ensure that data stores are maintained in line with industry standards.
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT or Engineering or equivalent specialized training in data warehousing and/or BI;
- A Banking/Accounting Qualification would be an asset;
- 2+ years’ working experience in Data Development/Data Warehousing;
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution, etc.) and hands-on experience with SQL, PL/SQL, and Transact SQL;
- Working knowledge of ETL techniques (ideally MS SSIS and MS SSAS.), Data Reporting, and KPIs;
- Knowledge of statistical languages, e.g. R, Stata, SAS, Matlab, and BI tools is an asset;
- Excellent written & oral communication in English.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Analytical and logical mindset;
- Problem-solving with a can-do attitude;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail.