The Senior Data Developer's main responsibilities will be
- To drive and perform the activities to develop, maintain and support the Enterprise Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence and Reporting Solutions
- Ensuring that the business has timely access to quality data in an efficient and effective manner and that our data stores are maintained in line with industry standards.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.) and hands-on experience with SQL, PL/SQL and Transact SQL
- Minimum of two years’ experience in Data Development/ Data Warehousing
- Working knowledge of ETL techniques (ideally MS SSIS and MS SSAS.), Data Reporting and KPIs
- Possess a degree level of education in IT or Engineering or equivalent specialised training in data warehousing and/or BI
It would be desirable if you have:
- Knowledge of statistical languages, e.g. R, Stata, SAS, Matlab and BI tools.
- Prior banking experience
This role is within the banking industry.