Rootz Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a full-time Senior Data Analyst to work closely with the Finance and Marketing Teams and provide data insights that will lead to informed business decisions by these departments.
Senior Data Analyst:
We are seeking an individual that is enthusiastic about iGaming marketing analytics, able to provide data-driven insight at scale, and keen on taking responsibility for driving and optimising the monthly 7 digits marketing budget. The chosen candidate will be reporting to Chief Data Officer, work closely with the marketing team, and own the marketing performance tracking process.
We do not have a large corporate structure, so you must be an able problem-solver, willing to work within a tight-knit team, and be self-motivated. Our team of industry experts will always be ready to give a hand or tip so that every opportunity to learn or improve would result in maximum growth for you and the company.
What your daily tasks will look like:
- Calculating, analysing, and forecasting customer lifetime value in different customer segments;
- Controlling customer acquisition pricing and cost of customer retention efforts;
- Creating data-driven insight, guidelines, and budgets for marketing initiatives;
- Analysing and ongoing tracking of spending and results across different acquisition channels and campaigns;
- Owning reporting of marketing performance KPIs, trends, forecasts, and insights;
- Controlling affiliation budget by conducting on-demand and regular performance reviews of key accounts and the whole portfolio;
- Working with data team on building tools for marketing performance and insight reporting automation;
- Supporting Chief Marketing Officer, Head of Affiliation, and Head of Programmatic with digital marketing insights and data requests.
Minimum qualifications required:
- Education in Mathematics/Economics/Statistics or similar field;
- Genuine interest in iGaming;
- Efficiency in customer lifetime value and retention analytics;
- Passion for large-size unstructured data analytics and producing insight;
- Solid experience and understanding of iGaming marketing processes;
- Experience in real-world multivariate AB testing;
- Confidence to own business processes and regular reporting to senior management;
- Strong tech skills such as SQL, Python, Google Analytics, etc.
Rootz was formed in 2018 with an all-star crew of experienced iGaming professionals. With a heavy focus on smart and efficient programming, lean but powerful graphics, and robust content, Rootz has built a platform that delivers the very best in online gaming management. We believe that a small, highly motivated, and experienced team can accomplish great things. Rootz is built on a philosophy of quality over quantity. Where iGaming operations of the past have thrown personnel at every obstacle, Rootz employs automation to eliminate company redundancies. Staying lean and mission-focused, Rootz has opted to tackle iGaming with the most competent professionals, state-of-the-art systems and programming, and a keen focus on the trends and challenges of the future. Whether it be integrated business intelligence, trusted payment solutions, the fastest gameplay, an experienced compliance team, or simply a well-designed and functional backend, Rootz is the next generation iGaming platform
- Mathematical modelling;
- Advanced SQL scripting;
- Open-source technologies;
- Business Intelligence development;
- Data analytics with Knime.