Red Acre Ltd in Malta continues to grow across all verticals in line with this we require a HR Analyst to join the team on a full-time basis. You will have a super analytical mind that seeks to compile solid data to understand how certain issues impact the business. Your role will require interaction with all departments to gather date and report on findings to assist in evolving a more effective service. You will also bring with you experience of local payroll legislation, compensation and benefits. Driven by a passion for accuracy you will work with Finance and HR to support administrative tasks.
- Manage the monthly payroll administration by combining various department shift rosters to hand over to external service providers to finalise.
- Compile & analyse HR data and create monthly reports on findings and explain variances.
- Forge excellent relationships with key stakeholders and all department heads in order to improve HR processes.
- Ownership of insurance and benefits package for the company.
- Reviewing employee and candidate data and inputting this into relevant HR databases.
- Presentations to senior management to support decision-making processes.
- Prepare reports for company-wide informational purposes.
- 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Solid understanding of local payroll legislation.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel.
- Communication skills that enable cross-departmental relations.
- Technical abilities coupled with people skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to work autonomously.
- Fluent in written and spoken English with impeccable communication skills.
Nice to have:
Red Acre Ltd:
We are proud to offer a cost-efficient service without the restrictions and limitations of many other providers. Empower your endeavours with the expert support of our live call centre, compliance and payments support team – complete with ongoing customer support. With us, your business gains a complete back-office function as part of your offering to clients. As an employer, we are creating a progressive work environment where we nurture your capabilities so you grow personally and professionally. We value the experience and diversity each individual brings to our company.
- Degree in Business Administration or similar field.