Job vacancy: Data Protection Analyst
Job reference: DPAMT0921JIM
The Data Protection and Privacy department is seeking a Data Protection Analyst to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family.
The Data Protection and Privacy department is seeking a Data Protection Analyst to join this exciting and vital part of the bet365 family. You will ensure that the bet365 Business is compliant with the all relevant Data Protection Regulations, and is primarily focused towards ensuring that the Business is compliant in line with its Data Protection responsibilities.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Providing support to the Data Protection Officer;
- Providing internal consultancy to Business departments on data protection and privacy matters;
- Providing governance across all applicable policies and procedures;
- Liaising with the Business to ensure the international data protection and privacy requirements are met;
- Working with IT information, including production of technical documentation;
- Identifying nonconformity within the Business and escalating appropriately;
- Interfacing with supervisory authorities as necessary, including production of high calibre documentation appropriate for submission;
- Taking an active role in the project process to ensure that data protection and privacy matters are considered up front and throughout the project lifecycle;
- Taking an active role in internal and external audits when necessary;
- Identifying appropriate data protection and privacy knowledge and transferring into the Business as required.
- Knowledge of UK and European data protection and privacy laws;
- Excellent communication skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Excellent documentation skills;
- Ability to work towards deadlines;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Process oriented;
- Pragmatic approach to the administration of governance and risk;
- Committed, flexible with a can do attitude towards work.
*If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference DPAMT0921JIM.
bet365, one of the world's leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. Established by Denise Coates CBE in 2001, we have rapidly grown into a global operation employing over 4,300 people and deliver an unrivalled online experience to more than 45 million customers and 20 languages. Initially, we began by offering online Sports betting but with forwarding thinking leadership we chose to focus our attention on In-Play betting. The gamble paid off and enabled us to forge our market-leading position. In-Play has been fundamental to our success and remains the cornerstone of a business which, in 2017/18, saw £52.6 billion taken in Sports wagers with up to 2 million markets on-site at any one time. Our game-changing In-Play betting product and comprehensive sports Live Streaming service covering 140,000 events a year are complemented by our offerings in Casino, Poker, Games, Vegas and Bingo. Innovation continues to be our lifeblood and we pride ourselves on the standards of customer service we deliver. Driven by a shared vision to be the best in our industry, a technology team in excess of 1,000 people work in-house to provide the technological advances that enable us to maintain our leadership position. Giving our teams the freedom to innovate is essential to our success. Our award-winning business has worked hard to cultivate a culture of creativity where good ideas and a techno entrepreneurial attitude are encouraged and rewarded. Today we continue to push technological boundaries and break new ground in software innovation.