We are currently looking to recruit a Data Analyst to join our team. As a Data Analyst, you will be working within close-knit and highly effective Product teams across 5 brands.
- User journey improvements
- Working closely with the product teams to ensure the user journeys are highly optimised. This will entail identifying the necessary data points in the marketing, sales and operational funnels as well as analysing that data and providing the necessary insights to inform product development. The goal is to achieve improved customer satisfaction ratings and improved lead conversion rates.
- You will work very closely with the Marketing team, Business Development and Operations. You will be helping to identify opportunities for new client acquisition and process improvement. This includes but is not limited; to email tracking metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates).
- Research and provide market and consumer insights.
- Submit recommendations to improve the revenue opportunities for the business, based upon data collected.
- Report on marketing ROI as well as KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement.
- Evaluate customers’ online behaviour and provide insights and recommendations for further enhancements to the guest experience.
- Organise and analyse results from A/B and Multivariate tests.
- Advise other marketing functions (website, online/offline advertising, brand, product development) as the knowledge owner for customer and market data.
- Track, report and analyse online metrics including, but not limited to: homepages, landing pages, on-site demographics, platform performance, customer purchase analysis (retention & increase purchase frequency), and bounce rate by page.
- Set-up and monitor events and goals on Google Analytics, especially when there are changes on our websites or products.