Ferratum Bank p.l.c in Malta is looking to recruit a Customer Support Data Analyst
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Ferratum is a leading international provider of mobile financial services, building an online financial ecosystem that transcends the hassle of physical banking and financial transactions into a paperless and borderless real-time experience for our customers. We provide innovative mobile banking, as well as digital consumer and small business loans, all distributed and managed by mobile devices. Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, today we operate in 23 markets across Europe, Africa, South and North America, Australia, and Asia. Ferratum Group is listed on the Prime Standard of Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol 'FRU'.
As a global thinking company, we are proud of our diversity and currently employ people from over 30 different nationalities and walks of life. We support employee interests, hobbies, and goals both inside and outside of Ferratum because we understand that happy people make happy employees! We believe in our values and we commit to:
- Customer centricity - our customers are at the heart of what we do, why we exist, whom we first serve;
- Entrepreneurial Spirit - we are curious to learn new things, innovative in finding solutions, we move fast, stay agile, have low hierarchies, avoid unnecessary bureaucracy, we propose, challenge, and take decisions as if Ferratum was our own business;
- Candor - we communicate openly, transparently, and honestly with each other;
- Respect - we respect our customers – internal and external ones –,our colleagues, our partners, our investors, all our other stakeholders evenly, in all our actions and communications;
- Winning teams - we have each other’s back and as a family across teams we stick together, fight together and when we achieve our goals, we celebrate together.
In customer service, we monitor many objectives and data on a daily basis. Your role will be to collect and monitor this data and give a clear picture of the performance of the business and help us to make the right decisions. In this role, you will be dealing with data from 17 countries and more than 50 Operational Indicators and several reporting layers, data modeling, and experience working with large datasets is therefore necessary.
Extroverts are welcome as in this role you will have daily exposure to all the decision-makers in the company, you will be the communication bridge between Business & IT and therefore good business and technical English is a must. Knowledge of Customer Support and the terminology is a benefit but is also something we can teach you all about. As a data analyst, you will be leading and initiate efficiency improvements in our reporting processes and this may mean that from time to time you must get your hands dirty with manual data collection. You will need to have good technical skills that include but are not limited to, excel pivots, power BI. Power Query will definitely serve as an advantage.
- Agile approach;
- Ability to lead activities independently;
- Be able to interpret findings and propose improvements;
- MS PowerPoint;
- Power BI,
- Power Query;
- MS Excel;
- Presentation skills;
- Data insights and Forecasting;
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM would be considered as an advantage.
- Working from home is allowed and supported by Ferratum;
- The opportunity to work in a dynamically international evolving company;
- Opportunities for growth, the realization of own ideas, and further training;
- Professional and attentive environment;
- Other company benefits (company events, internal development training sessions)
Why join Ferratum?
We actively strive to create the right environment and provide the right tools for our employees to enjoy their work and to thrive.
Joining Ferratum you will:
Ferratum Bank p.l.c.:
Ferratum Bank p.l.c., a subsidiary of the Ferratum Group, is licenced by the Malta Financial Services Authority to provide a range of banking services to its clients. Its EU banking licence enables it to provide its services from Malta to other jurisdictions within the EEA, including the acceptance of deposits, which are covered by the Maltese Depositor Compensation Scheme. Ferratum Bank offers its customers the possibility to apply for a personal loan, benefiting from the security and professionalism of a bank, whilst enjoying the speed, simplicity and openness of our uncomplicated service. In many cases, loans can be agreed within a matter of minutes, with minimal amounts of red tape. Our success lies in our simple loan application process, quick service and strict security. The rest is down to the expertise of our employees whose dedication, knowhow and service skills help retain customers and gain referrals all over the world.
- Feel that we believe in the development of our employees through training, education and by providing conditions that lead to increased productivity, motivation, performance, and engagement
- Join a fast and growing international finance company
- Enjoy a friendly and collaborative atmosphere with supportive teams in a fun startup-like culture
- Be offered a competitive salary, benefits packages, and other additional perks
- Have fun at work.