Melita Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Customer Experience Data Champion
to join their team on a full-time basis. Customer Experience is what makes our company tick. We continuously enhance our customer experience by analyzing data to identify, implement, test, and track improvements.
We are looking for a candidate who demonstrably embraces such a data-driven continuous improvement approach. Excellent skills in critical and analytical thinking are necessary. The chosen candidate will be required to employ data and statistical techniques to answer pertinent business questions and test hypothesis and be an excellent data storyteller to convey the meaning of the analysis in a compelling fashion. Does this sound like you? Read on for more details.
What you’ll be doing on a day to day basis:
- You have a strong business acumen coupled with demonstrated technical ability and know how to develop, explore, analyse and present actionable insights to a business audience;
- You are an SQL master and at ease with large data sets;
- You employ data visualization techniques in your storytelling and can develop interactive dashboards to monitor key operational metrics;
- You can develop, monitor, and maintain statistical and machine, learning models;
- You are experienced (at least 2-3 years’ in an advanced data analytics role).
At Melita, we help people stay connected with the most technologically advanced telecommunication services around. We started back in 1992, and today we set the standard for digital technologies in Malta, providing services to more than 75% of Maltese households and an ever-growing number of businesses. As our name suggests, we’re rooted in Malta, but with international shareholders and operations in Italy and Germany, we have an outlook that goes beyond Maltese shores, an outlook that’s reflected in our culture and our team.
- Be an integral part of the Customer Experience team, developing insights on customer behavior, working closely with the BI Team and other business functions;
- Analyse customer journeys and measure cross-channel journeys over time to improve customer experiences;
- Pinpoint underlying sources of friction and reveal the root cause of behaviour that positively or negatively impacts our customers’ experiences;
- Create and maintain models;
- Present data-driven recommendations and strategies to the Head of Customer Experience and the management team;
- Responsible for the day-to-day reporting of the department’s key operational metrics.