Having revolutionized the national cab and transport industry, eCabs is now seeking the most talented individuals on the island, to continue building its internal technology and business development team. The company is looking for Business Analysts
who will assist eCabs in implementing business and technology solutions in an effective and efficient manner. Working closely with the Chief Programmes Officer you will be entrusted in capturing and articulating new business requirements and enhancements to eCabs’ existing systems.
- Understand and analyse current processes and propose improvements throughout the implementation.
- Conduct workshops, interviews, surveys, etc with stakeholders to better understand their needs and to analyse the gaps between those needs and what the existing systems can offer.
- Ensure that signed-off requirements are delivered according to the agreed functionality.
- Assist in the user acceptance testing sessions.
- Deliver user training sessions.
- Document and communicate the requirements and proposed solutions clearly and effectively.
- Gather post-deployment metrics to ensure that the business value is achieved with the delivered product.
Why you’ll love the journey
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements keeping the strategic objectives in mind.
- Excellent communication skills through facilitating workshops, interviewing clients and creating surveys.
- Technical skills in order to identify solutions that satisfy the business needs.
- Outstanding analytical skills in order to understand eCabs’, and its sister companies, needs/issues so that they can be corrected with an improved solution.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills to make assertive decisions and clearly indicate to management and the development team the advantages of such decisions.
- Negotiation skills in order to convince the end user when a process can be improved despite the change involved.
- Excellent presentation skills so that analysis is presented in a clear and concise manner.
- Innovative in proposing creative ideas in line with the company strategy.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Tertiary level education in Business or Information Technology.
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on thousands of people.
- Flat structure, C-level management team average age mid-30s.
- You will join a highly ambitious company that will never rest on its laurels and will continue pushing the bar higher.
- Relocation Support. We aim to make your move to our headquarters in Malta as smooth as possible.
- Team lunches, open training budget, employee referral schemes.
- Our own Tech wing workspace, spread over 4 floors, designed to act as an incubator of ideas, personal growth and creativity.
- Exciting team events & company parties! We work hard but play hard too!
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
- We don’t care where you work from as long as you get the job done!
- You choose your own hardware. MacBook or Windows? We love tech and this helps our employees stay ahead.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment ready to rock the mobility world. Those who dare to join will reap great opportunities for professional development.
- Build together, grow together. The company has brought together a collective of optimists and doers to tackle some of the most challenging problems of our time.