eCabs Operators Co. Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit Business Analysts to join their team on a full-time basis.
Having revolutionized the national cab and transport industry, eCabs is now seeking the most talented individuals on the island, to continue building its internal technology and business development team. The company is looking for a Business Analyst who will assist eCabs in implementing business and technology solutions in an effective and efficient manner. The individual, working closely with the Head of Programmes and the CTO will be entrusted in capturing and articulating new business requirements and enhancements to eCabs’ existing systems.
- Understand and analyse current processes and propose improvements throughout the implementation;
- Conduct workshops, interviews, surveys, etc with stakeholders to better understand their needs and to analyse the gaps between those needs and what the existing systems can offer;
- Ensure that signed-off requirements are delivered according to the agreed functionality;
- Assist in the user acceptance testing sessions;
- Deliver user training sessions;
- Document and communicate the requirements and proposed solutions clearly and effectively;
- Gather post-deployment metrics to ensure that the business value is achieved with the delivered product.
eCabs Operators Co. Ltd:
eCabs is Malta’s leading minicab company with vehicles and people carriers dotting the Island ready to service requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call or book online and you’ll have one of our distinguishable black cabs in no time. Renowned for our outstanding customer service, we offer low pick up time frames from any point in Malta.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements keeping the strategic objectives in mind;
- Excellent communication skills through facilitating workshops, interviewing clients, and creating surveys;
- Technical skills in order to identify solutions that satisfy business needs;
- Outstanding analytical skills in order to understand eCabs’, and its sister companies, needs/issues so that they can be corrected with an improved solution;
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to make assertive decisions and clearly indicate to management and the development team the advantages of such decisions;
- Negotiation skills in order to convince the end-user when a process can be improved despite the change involved;
- Excellent presentation skills so that analysis is presented in a clear and concise manner;
- Innovative in proposing creative ideas in line with the company strategy;
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role;
- Tertiary level education in Business or Information Technology.