GO p.l.c in Malta is looking to recruit a Sales & Customer Care Representative
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Let’s achieve our goals together:
We are looking for a goal-oriented candidate with a passion for customer service. You will be the first point of contact for our customers and will assist them with their queries whilst also selling GO’s products and services, ensuring excellent service and customer satisfaction.
Does this sound like you? Here’s what you need to have to match our requirements:
Here's how to score some extra points:
- A minimum of six 'O' levels including ECDL;
- Good organisational skills;
- A good level of computer literacy in the use of standard Office automation tools;
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and Maltese;
- Be customer-centric and eager to learn about new products;
- In possession of their own transport.
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you'll be doing:
- Have a number of years experience working in a retail sales environment;
- Be willing to work different hours including shop hours, office hours, or any other hours as required depending on the location of the retail outlet;
- Be willing to work on a roster basis to accommodate outlet opening hours, including weekends;
- Be willing to work in different outlets of the Company/Business partners on a roster basis, which might include shift;
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to respond to customer queries, win customer confidence, and conduct sales;
- Have a pleasant, friendly, and outgoing personality;
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Have a smart and neat appearance.
At GO, we seek creative, bold, and career-oriented team players that put our customers first. Our philosophy is to create a great work atmosphere and to offer opportaunities for continuous personal and professional development. If you want to join our dynamic team, we invite you to send us your details.
- Day to day handling of sales enquiries of the Company's products;
- Working to achieve and exceed sales targets for the range of GO's products and services in line with the Company's business plans and policies;
- Handling client accounts using the Company's POS, billing, and customer care systems, dealing with cash and cheque receipts;
- Providing assistance and a level of technical support to customers over the counter and on the phone;
- Assume responsibility for all entries done which are related to customer information and the provisioning and or de-provisioning of services;
- Assume responsibility for entries in the point of sale system and cash till and all required reconciliation, including stock items;
- Ensure that all customer queries and complaints are attended to and resolved according to the Company's service levels;
- Ensure the effective handling of incoming and outgoing communications and other correspondence;
- Genera clerical duties;
- Observe roster hours and display flexibility in duties and working hours and working of shifts where necessary to ensure that a supervisory role is available all the time at each outlet under own responsibility;
- Effectively contribute and ensure an exceptional customer experience within all outlets, in line with the Company's mission and policies;
- Undertake training courses as and when required to ensure in-depth knowledge of the systems and offering of the Company;
- Ensure a smart and clean appearance at all times during the execution of this function in line with Company policy;
- Cooperate with and assist management as and when required;
- Other duties normally associated with such a position;
- Participating at trade fairs, exhibitions, and sales promotions, representing the Company and conducting sales and demonstrations of the Company's products and services;
- Marketing, promoting, and selling the Company's products and services and customer support, as well as other duties within the Company as directed from time to time.