AX The Palace in Malta is looking to recruit a Front Office Agent
to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Be available for guests at all times as a point of contact and co-responsibility for appropriate treatment of guest complaints, passing on and documenting such complaints;
- Check-in / Check-out Procedures;
- Contact arrivals and ensure their satisfaction – action any feedback in the correct way and as per standards required;
- Keep a good rapport with all Tour Operator couriers and group leaders;
- Ensure that accurate records of wake-up calls, newspapers, guest messages, and faxes are maintained;
- Promote all Hotel Sales and in-house facilities;
- Check and monitor any functions taking place at the time;
- Ensure all staff hand-over procedures are carried out at shift change and;
- Assist in checking VIP arrival rooms and spot-checking rooms prior to guests’ arrival;
- Ensure that full night audit systems procedures are carried out and all reports are issued and distributed accordingly.
- Leadership skills and an eye for detail;
- Natural flair and confidence to speak to guests;
- Excellent grooming standards;
- A good standard of education;
- Fluency in English;
- Computer literate;
- Experience working with a hotel system; knowledge of Opera will be considered as an advantage;
- Minimum of 1-year working experience in front of house operations;
- Ability to work on his/her own initiative and take decisions when not supervised;
- Willing to work flexible hours including weekends.
*Interested candidates are requested to send a CV, together with a covering letter.
AX The Palace:
The Palace Hotel in Sliema is one of the top 5 star hotels in Malta. It is highly rated for its 5-star services, exquisite cuisine, and impeccable organisation and surroundings. The Palace provides top services and facilities. The Palace is an eco-leading efficient high-class hotel in Malta. It adopts a modern façade that attracts travellers and locals alike. As soon as you enter one of the top Sliema hotels in Malta, you are greeted by a world of luxury, exquisite accommodation, and excellence in service.