Skillcast in Malta is looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Associate
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will manage client e-learning portals.
Experience and Competencies:
- Act as a partner – strike a good working relationship with each client administrator;
- Set up and configure learning portals for clients;
- Add users, assign courses, and set up communications (requires working with user databases);
- Provide support to client administrators and users via email and telephone;
- Train clients on learning portals using webcasts;
- Suggest improvements to client administrators and obtain feedback on our performance;
- Engage clients to provide useful information and new release announcements, and learn about their needs and future plans.
- 1-2 years of customer support experience (ideally in B2B professional services);
- Knowledge of MS Excel;
- Experience in working with CRM (eg Salesforce) or HR databases (applying filters, cleaning data);
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- Experience in working with ticketing systems to prioritize service provision;
- Ability to handle diverse clients diplomatically and tactfully;
- Ability to rapidly learn new concepts and ideas;
- Ability to ask critical, insightful questions and probe for information to facilitate problem-solving;
- Ability to act as a calming and settling influence on difficult clients and tense situations;
- Ability to quickly and efficiently identify key issues or variables to consider in making important decisions.
Skillcast provides e-learning to companies in the UK and around the world. Our consultancy team in Malta works with our clients to build engaging, interactive content on a variety of compliance topics. Our mission is to 'inspire workforce ethics and performance. We are based in a great penthouse office in Mriehel (center of the island), with designated parking, kitchen, gym, showers and garden terrace, and a friendly/collaborative environment. We offer a career in professional B2B services. We provide professional services to companies worldwide from Malta. We offer a high degree of autonomy and among the highest remuneration in Malta.
- You are an ambitious person who wants to build a career in ICT/professional services, serving top companies around the world;
- Our mission is to inspire ethics, integrity, and compliance in corporate workplaces;
- We provide professional services to companies worldwide from Malta;
- We are top employers in Malta in terms of our salaries, benefits, and working environment;
- We are based in a great penthouse office in Mriehel (center of the island), with designated parking, kitchen, gym, showers, and garden terrace.