Vittoria Services is looking to recruit Customer Service Super-Agents
to join their team on a full-time basis. We believe in providing an excellent, efficient, and high-level customer service experience to our players/customers. Customer Service handles all customer contacts through calls, emails, and web chats. A multi-skilled agent is one that is able to effectively cope in an ever-changing environment. Such a CSR offers an essential, value-adding service that aims to provide the first-call resolution to our players/customers and continue to add value and exceptional customer service.
- 14th June 2021 (10 pm - 7 am - subject to change according to business needs).
As a Customer Service Representative (Night Shifts)
you should be able to effectively cope in an ever-changing environment while providing fast, efficient customer service. Such a CSR offers an essential, value-adding service that aims to provide first contact resolution to our customers both quickly and at a high level of quality.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Key Personal Capabilities:
- Answer inbound calls, emails, and web chats related to Sports (CS), Racebook, Casino, and Poker inquiries in a professional manner;
- Strive for first contact resolution for Sports (CS), Racebook, Casino, Customer Service, and Poker inquiries;
- Offer exceptional and proactive Customer Service, which exceeds all customer/player expectations and seize opportunities to upsell products including Bitcoin when they arise;
- Provide helpful Customer Service by identifying customer needs, resolving customer concerns, and processing customer transactions including deposits and withdrawals;
- Be knowledgeable in all necessary areas regarding the business and its products;
- Ensure phones are logged in and respond in a timely manner to email and chat inquiries according to internal procedures and policies;
- Ability to liaise with other departments to address customer/player’s inquiries (i.e., BTC, Fraud and Financial Services);
- Can quickly identify and report any technical issues relating to system issues and errors to the appropriate team;
- Perform additional duties and project work as assigned.
- Candidate must have a sound knowledge of Sports; knowledge of the wider gaming industry will be considered an asset;
- Has at a minimum of basic knowledge of internet troubleshooting;
- Passionate about adding value to a customer’s experience and interaction;
- Excellent telephone, email, and web chat etiquette with strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Continue to attend training / upskilling sessions to improve product specific and systems knowledge;
- Has basic troubleshooting and Multitasking skills;
- Able to portray a professional and positive attitude and can live up to Champion’s company values;
- Be a strong team player who can motivate and drive team success;
- Can demonstrate flexibility and reliability in shifting schedules;
- Savvy in the use of Microsoft and Mobile applications;
- Dedication and enthusiasm;
- Strong command of English.
- Currently, our employee benefits comprise of the following - subject to change and where applicable practiced in line with Covid protocols;
- Great location at Spinola Bay with multiple amenities (Food Court*, Coffee Bar*, Bakery*, Stationary, Supermarket, etc);
- Competitive compensation;
- Local + Global Recognition Schemes with awards and prizes;
- Discount card with on-site food court Carob Tree;
- Private Health Insurance with preventative care (eye+dental) after 3 months of service;
- Fruit basket**
- Tea biscuits**
- Thirsty Thursdays**
- Corporate Gym Membership rate with Cynergi;
- On-site Spinola Park Gym (awaiting opening);
- External training and study policy;
- Training and other Events to support career management;
- Celebrations (Super Bowl, Women’s Day, etc.);
- Employee Gifts (i.e. Birthday present, Christmas Hamper);
- Childcare Centre;
- Suggestion Box;
- Company-sponsored car parking (temporarily only available for staff coming to the office);
- Bitcoin Programme;
- Team Building Events.
*Malta Restaurants can only offer take-away at this time, no sit-in allowed until April ’21.
**Covid protocols in place
***Team building is currently suspended
Vittoria IS Customer Service. Our unique team-first management style, combined with our core values and vast experience gives us both an edge in the industry and the advantage our employees are looking for in their careers. At Vittoria Services we know the value of offering a customer journey that is positive, patient, and considerate. We are a versatile outsourced call center on the front lines of premium customer service. We offer customised technology solutions for our clients across a wide span of verticals. Custom-fit solutions guaranteed to improve efficiency and deliver personalised service and support. We are experts at listening and making the customer experience feel easy, pleasant, and secure.
- This position is remunerated with EUR 23,930K per annum and pro-rated;
- Schedule: Monday – Sunday with 2 days off (not necessarily consecutive days off; shifting schedules).