Vittoria Services in Malta is looking to recruit a Customer Service Agent (Tier 1 – Junior role)
to join their team on a full-time basis. We at Vittoria Services believe in providing an excellent, efficient, and high-level customer service experience to our customers. CS Operations handle all customer contacts through calls, emails, and web chats.
A Tier 1 Customer Service Representative
you should be able to effectively cope in an ever-changing environment while providing fast, efficient customer service. Such a CSR offers an essential, value-adding service that aims to provide first contact resolution to our customers both quickly and at a high level of quality.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Key Personal Capabilities:
- Answer inbound calls, emails, and web chats related to Deposit, login, Sports, and other Customer Service inquiries in a professional manner;
- Strive for first contact resolution for all inquiries, while still achieving consistent average handle time and other productivity targets;
- Offer exceptional and proactive customer service, which exceeds customer expectations and seize opportunities to upsell products including Bitcoin when they arise;
- Provide helpful customer service by identifying customer needs, resolving customer concerns, and assisting customers with transactions including deposits and withdrawals;
- Keep up to date with all policy, procedure, and product changes through active use of the company’s wiki and news feed;
- Ensure phones are logged in and respond in a timely manner to email and chat inquiries according to internal procedures and policies;
- Liaise with other departments to address customer/player’s inquiries (i.e., BTC, Fraud, and Financial Services);
- Perform additional duties and project work as assigned.
- Have sound knowledge in sports; knowledge of the wider gaming industry would be an asset;
- Passionate about adding value to customers’ experience and interaction;
- Excellent telephone, email, and web chat etiquette with strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Capable of handling customer service inquiries efficiently while still providing quality service;
- Passionate about continued training / upskilling sessions to improve product-specific and systems knowledge;
- Having basic troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills;
- Able to portray a professional and positive attitude and can live up to Champion’s company values;
- A strong team player who can motivate and drive team success;
- Can demonstrate flexibility and reliability in shifting schedules;
- Savvy in the use of Microsoft and Mobile applications.
Vittoria IS Customer Service. Our unique team-first management style, combined with our core values and vast experience give us both an edge in the industry and the advantage our employees are looking for in their careers. At Vittoria Services we know the value of offering a customer journey that is positive, patient and considerate. We are a versatile outsourced call center on the front lines of premium customer service. We offer customised technology solutions for our clients across a wide span of verticals. Custom-fit solutions guaranteed to improve efficiency and deliver personalised service and support. We are experts at listening and making the customer experience feel easy, pleasant and secure.
- This position is remunerated with EUR 21K per annum and pro-rated;
- Schedule : Monday – Sunday with 2 days off (not necessarily weekends off; shifting schedules).