Hilton Malta is looking to recruit Customer Sales Agents (Receptionists) to join their team within their Front Office Team on a full/part-time basis. The successful candidates should be energetic individuals, who enjoy working with people, possess excellent communication and customer care skills, and fluent in the use of Computer systems.
This position will assist in the following:
- Welcoming guests to the hotel and ensuring an enjoyable and hassle free stay;
- Maximising revenue through Rooms and Food & Beverage up selling whilst managing other related targets set by the department;
- Handling guest comments and queries and exceeding their expectations;
- General Front Office duties.
- The Candidates should have a smart appearance;
- A minimum of one-year experience in the hotel industry preferably within a five-star environment in a similar role;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- The selected candidates need to be willing to work both day and night shifts as would be necessary;
- An ITS qualification, knowledge of the Opera PMS and knowledge of Maltese would be favourably considered;
- Knowledge of other foreign languages, especially Russian, German, French and Italian would also be considered an asset.
*All applications received will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.
*We invite you to take a look at our beautiful property, by clicking on the following link; Hilton Malta Virtual Tour
The Hilton Malta offers great facilities and ultimate luxury. As an oasis of Contemporary Living and Timeless Value, the hotel has now established itself as the Island’s premier hotel. Ideally located within the award-winning Portomaso Yacht Marina, along with the coast of the fashionable district of St. Julian’s, the Hilton Malta is just minutes away from all the major entertainment areas, attractions and sites Malta has to offer. A varied selection of Rooms and Suites offer the discerning traveler breathtaking views of The Mediterranean Sea or the Yacht Marina. The Hotel’s award-winning restaurants are considered to be amongst Malta’s finest eateries. With four outdoor pools, the Myoka Spa, the LivingWell Health Club, a Water Sports Centre, A Scuba Diving School, The Portomaso Casino and much more, the Hilton Malta is the ideal resort for a relaxing holiday. Accommodation comprises 413 guest rooms & suites including non-smoking and interconnecting rooms, as well as rooms for guests with reduced mobility.