eCabs is looking for Contact Centre Representatives
to further complement its current team. As a front-line employee, the Contact Centre Representative role is extremely important for improving the customer journey and overall satisfaction.
- Answer incoming calls, resolving queries at the first point of contact whenever possible.
- Respond to customer’s emails or social media messages.
- Attend to face to face customer queries at eCabs sub-offices.
- Support internal departments with their bookings and queries.
- Build and develop strong customer relations, accurately and efficiently place customer bookings through eCabs CRM.
- Upsell was possible, by identifying opportunities to provide product information to customers.
- Identify and escalate issues to Team Leaders, contribute to the ongoing development and improvement of eCabs’ customer experience.
- Take initiative and notify management of any trends or issues in customer queries.
- Contribute towards successful achievement of customer service KPIs as well as own individual productivity and customer service targets.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to handle situations that require understanding, responsiveness and maturity.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks effectively and in a flexible manner in order to accommodate last-minute requests.
- Align personal performance with the contact centre’s objectives.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills (experience with Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Methodical approach with an ability to work under pressure.
- Possess a ‘can-do attitude.