eCabs in Malta is looking to recruit Contact Centre Representatives
to further complement its current team. As a front-line employee, the Contact Centre Representative role is extremely important for improving the customer journey and overall satisfaction.
- Answer incoming calls, resolving queries at the first point of contact whenever possible;
- Respond to customer’s emails or social media messages;
- Attend to face to face customer queries at eCabs sub-offices;
- Support internal departments with their bookings and queries;
- Build and develop strong customer relations, accurately and efficiently place customer bookings through eCabs CRM;
- Upsell was possible, by identifying opportunities to provide product information to customers;
- Identify and escalate issues to Team Leaders, contribute to the ongoing development and improvement of eCabs’ customer experience;
- Take initiative and notify management of any trends or issues in customer queries;
- Contribute towards successful achievement of customer service KPIs as well as own individual productivity and customer service targets.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to handle situations that require understanding, responsiveness and maturity;
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks effectively and in a flexible manner in order to accommodate last-minute requests;
- Align personal performance with the contact centre’s objectives;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills (experience with Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Methodical approach with an ability to work under pressure;
- Possess a ‘can-do attitude.