GO p.l.c in Malta is looking to recruit a Contact Centre Agent (Full-Time)
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Be one of us!
We are looking for ambitious individuals who are able to connect with absolutely anyone. Our contact centre team values a customer-centric approach and ensure, more than anything else, to provide support to our customers in the best way possible. The role of the contact centre agent is critical for us. You will often be the primary point of contact for our customers when they really need us the most. Your mission is to interact with customers through various channels, providing general information and even troubleshooting customer care or technical problems.
Does this sound interesting to you? Here’s what you must have to match our requirements:
Does this sound like you? Here’s how you can hit a few plus points for this position:
- Strong command of verbal and written communication in the English and Maltese language;
- Ability to think on your feet and meet customers at their level;
- Proficient in but not only MS computer applications;
- Ability to multi-task effectively;
- Excellent data entry and typing skills;
- Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately.
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you'll be doing:
- Ability to add personality to interactions: Be conversational – yet professional;
- Superior listening skills and knowledge of customer service practices and principles;
- 1 year of experience in a contact centre environment.
At GO, we seek creative, bold, and career-oriented team players that put our customers first. Our philosophy is to create a great work atmosphere and to offer opportunities for continuous personal and professional development. If you want to join our dynamic team, we invite you to send us your details.
- Provide an excellent standard of service via online chat, e-mail, calls and any other support channel, to ensure that customers’ expectations are met and exceeded;
- Ensure that all problems are resolved speedily achieving high levels of first contact resolution and excellent customer satisfaction;
- Carry out effective troubleshooting, following up of interactions and logging of customer conversations as per standard operating procedures;
- Be capable of identifying new sales, upselling or cross-selling opportunities and seal the deal immediately;
- Be responsive and flexible to business working hours and team needs, maintaining a professional approach at all times;
- Regularly meet targets set by line management;
- Corresponding with customers or enquirers via calls, and digital channels such as but not only WhatsApp, live chat, email and social media according to company practices;
- Alert the line management of trends in customer interactions;
- Be prepared to undergo further training to keep abreast with customers’ needs;
- Process sales orders and agreements; and
- Other duties as assigned.