Michael Debono Ltd in Malta is seeking to appoint a Client Care Specialist (Level 2)
to join its customer-facing team on a full/part-time basis.
Michael Debono Ltd (MDL) is part of the Debono Group, a multifaceted group of companies with a keen focus on the mobility sector. The company aims to deliver business growth by tapping into innovation that really impacts the lives of consumers. The product offering is composed of passenger and commercial vehicles, motorbikes, vehicle parts and accessories, and aftersales services. The company also offers consumers a range of consumer finance solutions to fund the acquisition of their vehicles.
*Due to very challenging times, work permits are not being issued to third-country nationals, therefore, candidates applying MUST have a valid work permit.
Reporting to the Valuechain Support Lead, the Client Care Specialist will be responsible for:
- Inbound client calls related to servicing, technical enquiries, ordering of parts, sales enquiries, finance and insurance-related queries;
- Responsible for digital media such as Facebook pages, messenger, live chat;
- Responsible for replying to customers on info and service mailboxes;
- Processing of parts arrival document;
- Outbound calls to upsell service plans and servicing;
- Book services for clients including transport;
- Meet monthly target for service plans and servicing;
- Carry out service pre-calls;
- Carry out any other task as directed by one’s superior.
*The position is offered on a full-time permanent basis from Monday to Friday with alternate Saturdays.
What We Offer:
- Minimum of 24 months experience in a customer-facing position;
- Familiar with Microsoft desktop operating systems and Microsoft Office applications as well as IT proficient to work on different databases;
- Clean police conduct;
- Technical background is considered an asset;
- MCAST Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (MQF Level 4);
- Strong communication skills in Maltese and English.
Michael Debono Ltd:
Established in 1960, Michael Debono Ltd is Malta's exclusive representative of the world's leading car manufacturer, Toyota. From day one, since distributing the first Toyota in Europe, our foremost objective has been to offer complete customer satisfaction to all our customers. This has enabled us to build strong relationships and a loyal database of valued customers, supporting our rapid expansion over the years, where we have extended our range of aftersales facilities to meet all of our customers’ auto-related needs. Specialities: Toyota Cars, Quality Used Cars, Genuine Car Parts, Body Repairs, and Servicing.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Continuous development and mentoring;
- Flexible working arrangement;
- Health insurance;
- Employee referral scheme;
- Weekly breakfast;
- Monthly treats;
- Employee discounts.