EF International Language School in Malta is looking to recruit Airport Staff to join their team on a full-time basis.
*Candidates applying must be living in Malta with a valid working permit.
About the Role:
You will be part of the team responsible for welcoming EF students upon their arrival to Malta, based at the Malta International Airport.
Your key tasks will consist of, but not be limited to:
- Communicate with the Airport Taxi Company used by EF;
- Communicate with Head airport greeter relists of arrivals & departure;
- Checking the lists of arrivals & departures for correct information;
- Greeting the guest as well as informing them of what to expect on their first day, as well as show them & introduce them to their driver;
- Assist guests with any lost luggage or any other issue.
*EXCELLENT experience for those seeking careers in tourism, customer care, and management, and for those living in the airport region looking for part-time work during the weekends.
Who are we?
- Enthusiastic organised and a natural leader;
- Must be able to work on split hours;
- Excellent interpersonal skills & capable of using your own initiative;
- Responsible and flexible with transportation to the airport, or place of assignment;
- Have the right to live and work in the country of employment;
- Complete fluency in English.
At EF Education First, we are travelers, innovators, thinkers, and doers. We readily promote an open and collaborative workspace. Our people are our biggest asset, and together we have created a culture of cooperation, project ownership, and impact. As the world leader in international education, with more than 52,000 staff and teachers working in 52 countries around the globe, our mission is simple: Opening the world through education. Since we were founded over 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Don't miss the unique opportunity to join our one-of-a-kind team!
*EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to enhanced DBS and character reference checks.
EF International Language School:
In EF we are 52,000 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 612 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. But we are also a local team of managers, teachers, accommodation-, student services-, activities coordinators (and many more) who run the school together. We have different backgrounds and many stories to share with you.