Job vacancy: European Customer Account Supervisor
Job reference: ECASUP0621JIM
As a European Customer Account Supervisor
you will join the European Customer Service team to support the Company’s operation at our offices based in Malta.
You will be working as part of a team whilst being able to demonstrate your adaptability and willingness to embrace new tasks is essential within this diverse role. From your first day with the Company relevant training will be provided on all aspects of the role, including sports and betting, giving you the tools and knowledge to provide an excellent customer experience. Development continues throughout the role enabling you to build your career in an innovative team. We are keen to welcome candidates who have a desire and passion to coach, develop and motivate others. This will include identifying development areas which will help the progression of team leaders and their day to day responsibilities. Candidates must be prepared to work any five days from seven including weekends.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Coaching and developing a group of team leaders to ensure delivery of the highest level of customer service.
- Preparing and undertaking coaching and feedback sessions.
- Creating SMART PDPs for team leaders.
- Assisting with the escalation of issues relating to customers, site and applications.
- Assisting with managerial tasks.
- Fluent/Native verbal and written communication in English is essential and command of another language is considered advantageous.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to embrace change and lead by example.
- Passion and enthusiasm for providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Self-motivated with the ablility to work effectively and efficiently under pressure.
*If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference ECASUP0621JIM.
bet365, one of the world's leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. Established by Denise Coates CBE in 2001, we have rapidly grown into a global operation employing over 4,300 people and deliver an unrivalled online experience to more than
45 million customers and 20 languages. Initially, we began by offering online Sports betting but with forwarding thinking leadership we chose to focus our attention on In-Play betting. The gamble paid off and enabled us to forge our market-leading position. In-Play has been fundamental to our success and remains the cornerstone of a business which, in 2017/18, saw £52.6 billion taken in Sports wagers with up to 2 million markets on-site at any one time. Our game-changing In-Play betting product and comprehensive sports Live Streaming service covering 140,000 events a year are complemented by our offerings in Casino, Poker, Games, Vegas and Bingo. Innovation continues to be our lifeblood and we pride ourselves on the standards of customer service we deliver. Driven by a shared vision to be the best in our industry, a technology team in excess of 1,000 people work in-house to provide the technological advances that enable us to maintain our leadership position. Giving our teams the freedom to innovate is essential to our success. Our award-winning business has worked hard to cultivate a culture of creativity where good ideas and a techno entrepreneurial attitude are encouraged and rewarded. Today we continue to push technological boundaries and break new ground in software innovation.