Our clients, who offer global media intelligence internationally, are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join their growing team.
The candidate will be working closely with the Products and Development team, and will be responsible to provide design concepts and prototypes which are both user-focused and design-led.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating outstanding UI and UX to ensure deep interaction and finely crafted interfaces.
- Evaluating functional and business design requirements.
- Analysing the usability of existing products and providing suggestions for change.
- Identifying design issues in existing products and devising elegant solutions.
- Implementing new interface guidelines and design patterns.
Candidate must be:
- Independent and self-motivated to always deliver the best possible product within the available time frame.
- Responsible for own work and eager to keep learning new trends.
- A team player.
- Can work and deliver when given specific and direct instructions but can also lead oneself with little requirements/guidance when needed.