Our client is a highly reputable multi-disciplinary consultancy providing a vast array of design and project management services to a diverse client base in Malta. Due to continued expansion, the vacancy of Interior Architect
has arisen within the organization.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Assisting and guiding clients to compile a detailed project brief;
- Formulation of design concepts;
- Sketches and preparation of designs in order to enable detailed layouts to be prepared with the responsibility of ensuring functionality in layout design;
- Research for materials and products and preparation of presentation sheets and material palettes for said projects, with responsibility for suitability for purpose in the selection of materials;
- Detailing on any part of projects related to interior design and interior architecture;
- Acting as Visualisation Artist/Designer to lead the retail and commercial visualization efforts of the business;
- Design of the marketing material for the business, covering all media from digital (web and social media) to the printed means of promoting the organization;
- Exploring different and innovative means of promoting the company through the use of different marketing channels;
- Be a leader in producing original and innovative ideas, products, and designs;
- Perform as part of the multidisciplinary team, with due consideration for the roles of each individual of the team, in order to achieve the best possible projects and service for clients;
- Continuously suggest, in accordance with one’s expertise and experience, where areas of the firm or operations can be improved.
- Degree in Architecture or Interior Architecture;
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD Architecture (Revit experience would be beneficial);
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- A valid driving license.
*If you are an organized team player with a particularly strong design flair, this would be a wonderful opportunity to enhance your skillset and develop your career on the island.
Ably Resources Limited:
At Ably Resources we provide the best available talent in the UK and across the globe. Whether it's the placement of one individual or the mobilisation of a whole project team, we can guarantee you a professional and highly skilled response to your requirements. Our aim is to deliver the best possible solutions, so we will make sure we fully understand the nature of your work-scope, the key issues and the complexities. We will then strive to meet your needs as quickly, and as cost-effectively, as possible. We can provide staff at all levels, from skilled trades to any office support staff, middle and senior management and director level across many disciplines. We're based in Glasgow, but we have absolutely no geographical restrictions. We currently supply clients throughout the UK and worldwide. Nor do we have any restrictions on our client-base, which currently ranges from small independent firms to global multi-nationals. We deliver complete recruitment solutions from advertising, sourcing, shortlisting, selection and full candidate back-up. In addition, we offer security and medical screening, credential verification and referencing. Through innovative web-based attraction and recruitment solutions combined with our extensive database and contact pool, we are confident in delivering a quality choice. Ably Resources ambitious aims are to deliver recruitment services to its clients wherever and whenever their requirement arise.