Our client is a national media organisation in Malta that is looking to recruit a Graphic Designer/Video Editor
to join their team on a full-time basis.
You will be affiliated with the Communication and Marketing Department, and work for the Digital Communications Manager and the Communications Director for the next General Elections.
- Contribute to video production, and video editing;
- Provide creative concepts and designs to the different campaigns and events;
- Work closely with the Communications team to visually explain complex data findings, including infographics;
- Assist with the presentation of creative campaigns, including page layout, presentation design, icon creation, and photo editing;
- Write and edit scripts and create storyboards;
- Filming on-location, at events, campaign stops, debates;
- Contribute to social media management.
Good knowledge of the main Video editing tools: Adobe Premiere, After Effect;
Good knowledge of the main photo editing tools: Photoshop, InDesign, Lightroom;
Good knowledge of the Maltese and English languages;
Good people skills and ability to negotiate;
Creative mind and storytelling skills;
Proven experience as a producer of short videos and ads;
Experience in party politics is not a prerequisite but is considered an asset;
powered by jobsinmalta.com:
jobsinmalta.com is an effective quality Job Portal which uses the power of its high traffic website + Network to give clients maximum exposure for their job vacancy advertising in Malta and Gozo..All job seeker applications are sent directly to recruiters by email, allowing a private transaction for both jobseeker and recruiter to complete their recruitment process.The jobsinmalta.com network consists of authoritative News Portals, Educational Institutes and Associations and a fast growing local social media network. jobsinmalta.com caters for all job types in or associated with the Maltese Islands.