One of our clients in the Construction industry in Malta is looking to recruit a Designer to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Develop creative material for a multitude of channels, including website banners, social media artworks, display adverts, templates, web landing pages and other design collateral;
- Translate any form of copy and content into attractive and engaging visuals;
- Ensure that all design-related content adheres to the specific identity and guidelines of each brand and reflects each brief correctly;
- Collaborate regularly with our team of marketing coordinators whilst contributing with feedback in the process;
- Proactively generate new ideas and concepts that add value to the projects at hand;
- Keep up to date with graphic design trends and tools.
- 2+ years experience in a similar position;
- Proficiency in the use of design tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite and other applications;
- Strong know-how of design fundamentals with regards to layout, colours, typography, patterns and visual communication;
- Meticulous attention to detail in visual composition and in graphic design;
- Creative vision, skillset and open on sharing ideas;
- Passionate about design and aesthetics;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Have a very good command of written and spoken English.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye to detail;
- Multitask effectively and able to problem-solve with a can-do attitude;
- Creative, dynamic and self-motivated;
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.