One of our clients, a professional services company is currently looking to recruit a Senior Trust & Corporate Administrator.
The successful candidate will be working within a team and will report directly to the team leader
- Routine administration of a portfolio of clients including trusts and companies, dealing with an array of arrangements which might be of a complex nature.
- Managing the set up and day-to-day administration of trusts and companies
- Coordinating and communicating with clients, professional advisors, intermediaries and government authorities both in a written and verbal manner.
- Drafting of minutes and resolutions and preparing documents in relation to both routine and complex transactions
- Statutory work – ensuring that statutory records are kept up to date and are accurately maintained
- Entity reviews – carrying out annual reviews of all entities
- Ensuring compliance with company standards, policies and procedures
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of three years’ relevant experience managing a portfolio of clients
- Educated to ‘A’ Level standard or equivalent
- Studying for the STEP qualification would be considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Good numeracy and computer skills
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Good team player
- Ability to work to deadlines with the minimum of supervision
- A strong attention to detail and organisation
Full support will be given with regard to professional study if the employee chooses to study for a relevant course – this course of action would be strongly encouraged.