Our client is an independent, group of companies providing a wide range of bespoke professional services to private individuals, families and international corporate clients. They are currently looking for a Senior Trust and Company Administrator to join their team.
This role will work within a team and will report directly to the team leader.
- Day-to-day running of a portfolio of clients including trusts and companies dealing with a wide variety of arrangements which may be of a complex nature.
- Handling the set up and day-to-day administration of trusts and companies
- Liaison with clients, professional advisors, intermediaries and government authorities both by telephone and in writing
- Drafting minutes and resolutions and preparing documents in relation to both routine and complex transactions
- Ensuring that statutory records are kept up to date and are accurately maintained
- Carrying out annual reviews of all entities
- Ensuring compliance with company standards, policies and procedures
- Any other ad hoc duties as required