Our Client a leading corporate service provider is currently seeking to recruit a Junior Corporate Administrator to join their growing team
- Aiding senior team member with company formation procedures and annual company maintenance.
- Basic due diligence procedures and be responsible for maintaining accurate company information as well as getting in touch with relevant authorities to execute client requests.
- The preparation and submission of documentation and ancillary formalities
- Opening of bank accounts with various banking institutions in Malta and abroad, together with processing of a payment and/or investment instructions
- Maintaining company registers, including but not limited to the Register of Beneficial Owners
- Liaising with government authorities
- Reviewing client companies, ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements for client companies including ongoing monitoring and transaction monitoring amongst others
- Ensuring that requests from client and colleagues are dealt with in a timely and accurate manner and that statutory deadlines are met
Experience and Education
- Although full training shall be provided the ideal candidate would have had some exposure to corporate services or due diligence procedures and is looking for the next step within corporate services.
- Minimum 1-year experience in a similar role.
- A tertiary level of education would be preferred however not a requirement.
- Excellent communication skills in English are required for this role.