One of my clients is currently looking to grow their corporate services team and are looking to recruit a Corporate Services Officer who will form part of a small team and report to senior management.
- Overseeing and planning the workload of the corporate services team
- Managing a portfolio of corporate services clients, coordinating incorporation and re-domiciliation processes
- Handling client company changes and drafting or reviewing statutory documentation
- Collection and verification of due diligence documentation as part of the due diligence process.
- Liaising with banks and payment service providers on a regular basis, understanding account opening processes and assisting clients on this basis.
- Liaising with other service providers, such as lawyers, accountants and auditors.
- Liaising with the Malta Business Registry and other regulatory authorities.