Deriv (Europe) Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Corporate Governance Administrator
to join their team on a full-time basis.
You’ll be part of our Corporate Governance team, responsible for managing all corporate matters for the Deriv Group. We keep abreast with legal and statutory developments, prepare and update company records, and maintain due diligence for all Deriv entities.
As a Corporate Governance Administrator at Deriv, you will provide administrative support and perform a full range of corporate duties for our group of companies. You will protect our integrity by ensuring that our offices around the world comply with statutory obligations and legislative requirements. If you wish to gain insight into the multiple jurisdictions that we operate in and get exposure within an in-house setting, you’ll find this role fulfilling.
What you have:
- Perform procedures related to corporate governance and statutory obligations, including drafting, preparing, and filing corporate documents, corporate changes, and resolutions, as well as bank-related documents.
- Ensure that statutory deadlines are met.
- Liaise with various external stakeholders, including registrars of companies and banks.
- Maintain company records and due diligence documentation.
- Assist with the day-to-day execution of documents, general maintenance, and administration of our group of companies.
- Perform bookkeeping on our document management system to ensure statutory compliance.
What’s good to have:
- University degree in a related field
- At least one year of experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and software programs
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with self-motivation both independently and as part of a team
- Can-do attitude with an eagerness for learning and developing your career
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
What we’ll give you:
- Experience within a corporate services environment.
Deriv (Europe) Ltd:
Founded in 1999, Deriv.com (formerly Binary.com) is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade on the world’s financial markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider. A career at Deriv.com offers you the opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing organisation that’s at the cutting edge of online trading technology.
- Exciting work challenges
- Collaborative and inspiring work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Travel and internet allowances
- Training sessions and webinars to help you advance your career
- Intensive and interesting onboarding programme for newcomers
- State-of-the-art tech stack
- Creative freedom