Our client is currently looking to employ a full-time Fiduciary & Corporate Services Administrator to join their team of busy professionals.
- Performing all aspects of company and trust administration;
- Assisting in company formations and take-ons, including adhering to client on-boarding procedures;
- Preparing documents in relation to transactions, including minutes and resolutions;
- Preparing payment instructions;
- Attending to preparation and filing of statutory forms;
- Maintaining company and trust records, including due diligence;
- Ensuring files are maintained in a correct manner;
- Liaising with clients and third-party service providers.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, a ‘can-do’ attitude,
- The ability to establish positive relationships with clients and work colleagues;
- Proficiency in the use of I.T.
- Candidates must be fluent in Maltese