Our Client an International CSP, is currently seeking to recruit a CRO to join their growing team.
- Receiving, reviewing and processing client instructions on a daily basis
- Processing bank instructions, including daily payments
- Assisting the Client Relationship Manager with client instructions relating to contracts, agreements, resolutions, POAs and other ad-hoc documents as may be requested or otherwise required, are processed correctly and in a timely manner
- Liaising with clients, client representatives, client employees including crew, as well as suppliers and other external support persons including yacht managers, aircraft operators, professional advisors
- Assisting the Client Relationship Manager with client entities and their business, be it leasing, chartering or merely holding
- Assisting the Client Relationship Manager with client duties, including promoting and following up on client meetings, team meetings, preparation of various documents, review of work including filing, timesheets, etc
- Assisting with all banking processes including the opening, closing and operation of client bank accounts, and obtaining credit cards
- Organising and filing forms and annual confirmations to the respective governmental entities.