3H Partners is looking to recruit a Junior Business Analyst (Graduate Programme) to join their team on a full-time basis.
An excellent opportunity for a self-starter with a get-up-and-go attitude to become part of an innovative, entrepreneurial, and fast-growing boutique strategy consultancy.
- Hours: Full Time, 3 years apprenticeship Graduate Program, aimed at developing permanent consultants and future partners;
- Salary: Competitive fixed salary plus a scholarship to attend a part-time Master Degree Program;
- Benefits: Standard benefits;
- Location: London, NW5 1RT. This role supports remote working; however, you must be based on GMT or EET due to the working hours and be available to travel internationally.
Successful candidates will join 3H Partners Graduate Program, which includes:
- Joining a consulting team as a Junior Analyst with full responsibilities for dedicated tasks from day one. The nature of our clients’ work varies greatly and you will be exposed to a variety of industries and different areas of consulting, such as business strategy, operations and supply chain management, organizational design, pricing, marketing strategy, digital, and innovation;
- Joining a part-time Master Program: 3H Partners offers candidates to join its 3H Graduate Program, which blends participation to a Master in Management program (leading to a Master Degree), specifically designed training modules aimed at developing consulting skills and on the job training.
A Junior Business Analyst learns to:
- Addressing business problems in an analytical manner with structured decision-making, guided by senior leadership feedback, to deliver implementable strategic recommendations for clients;
- Conducting rigorous research and analyses to uncover truly unique insights for clients and translating them into client presentable communication formats;
- Developing dynamic financial models, to use for forecasting and business planning purposes;
- Take full ownership of conceptualizing and designing early solution prototypes (Minimum Viable Products), with the help of a variety of different tools (e.g. Excel VBA);
- Scrutinizing strategic client plans and providing feedback and practical recommendations;
- Preparing and leading interviews with a variety of different client stakeholders and synthesizing key insights;
- Preparing and facilitating the delivery of physical and digital strategy and innovation workshops with clients.
- Excellent academic achievements from a leading Academic Institution, with a Bachelor’s degree in STEM disciplines, Business, Management or Economics.
- Full proficiency in spoken and written English with strong communication skills;
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, and VBA;
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills with great attention to detail;
- Demonstrable ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, with people at all levels within an organization;
- Demonstrable ability to perform in a high-pressure situation.
Mindset & Attributes:
- A motivated, self-starter with an analytical mind and a get-up-and-go attitude;
- A confident and driven person, with a strong desire to deliver quality and achieve their goals;
- Entrepreneurial and innovation-driven mindset;
- Availability to travel internationally.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical tools, such as R, SPSS, and/or Python;
- Experience in video and photo editing;
- Italian, French, and/or German language skills.
Our team of experts, together with our extensive professional network, covers a wide variety of disciplines and industries. We call ourselves "3Preneurs" and we have three distinct souls fused together: Industry thought leadership - extensive expertise of working with business leaders gives us a deep understanding of the competitive and environmental forces acting global and local levels. Academic excellence - we play an active role in teaching and research in some of the most prestigious Business Schools in the world, focusing our minds on the most relevant and impactful issues for the business community and society at large. Entrepreneurial mindset - our unique culture makes us always think and act as if we were directly the owners of the challenges we are hired to solve. This blend of expertise means we can deliver entrepreneurial solutions with business style management.
- Type of contract: Graduate Programme - apprenticeship;
- Office Location: London or Fully Remote.