Our client is looking to recruit for a D365 FO Solutions Architect in Malta. You will be in close coordination with our globally distributed teams on both the functional and technical side.
Responsibilities would include:
- Own the functional and technical end-to-end solution:
- Designs and takes the responsibility for the governance for an integrated system that meets the product owner’s vision.
- Assesses the systems architecture currently in place and work with other teams to continually improve it.
- Provides leadership and guidance to the team throughout the implementation.
- Assists the Product Owners / functional resources with requirements gathering and provides design guidance
- Facilitates discussions with business and technical stakeholders
- Provides regular updates on any developments in systems architecture projects
- Possesses deep knowledge of the Dynamics 365 platform including Finance, Supply Chain Management (D365FO), and Human Resources with the particular strength in identifying what can be delivered out of the box and when it is fitting to use custom development.
- Maintains knowledge of third-party software vendors to leverage complementary offerings and effectively compare and contrast solutions.
- Provides current best practices and solution alternatives as part of functional or technical design documents.
- Communicates effectively with clients, leads meetings and workshops.
- Devises scope and owns estimates for sales proposals and statements of work.
- Researches continuously current and emerging technologies and proposes changes where needed.
Education & Experience:
- Degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Have 8+ years’ experience in leading and delivering end to end solutions using D365 platform at least 3 x full implementations end-to-end.
- Hold professional certifications in D365 business applications
- Experienced in Service Delivery and certified in ITIL preferred
- In-depth experience with Azure Platform, Power Platform, D365, Integration Patterns, Object Oriented Design, Test Driven Development, DevOps
- Experience in designing, developing & delivering solutions based on the Microsoft Azure platform
- Experience working in Managed Service environments
- Sound knowledge of Agile Methodology, DevOps, Configuration Management and Automation Tools
- Willing to travel abroad when required
- Ability to solve complex business requirements using the product features minimising the use of extensions when possible.
- Ability to successfully communicate complex topics regarding solutions and related projects to audiences both with and without deep technical skills
- Capable of learning new technologies or features and share the knowledge with the broader team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English written and spoken
About the company:
The company recruiting for the vacancy of the D365 FO Solutions Architect is with a prestigious technology and Consultancy company well known all over the world.