Our client is looking for an individual to work within the Bank's Compliance Department.
- Assisting in fulfilling the Bank’s compliance with the various laws, rules and regulations;
- Keeping abreast with regulatory and legislative developments;
- Identifying compliance and regulatory risks and assist in the introduction of controls to mitigate such risks;
- Assisting in drafting and updating policy and procedure documents;
- Banking and finance / risk management related qualification;
- Good knowledge of Maltese and European banking regulation;
- Minimum of two years-experience in a similar or related role within a credit institution or alternatively within a European supervisory authority;
- Ability to work under pressure within tight deadlines;
- Strong organizational abilities;
- Being meticulous and attentive to detail;
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficiency in using MS Office applications.