Resource Group is currently seeking a Safety, Security & Compliance Systems Officer
to be based in Malta with our client on a permanent part-time basis. The Safety, Security & Compliance Systems Officer
will report directly to the Compliance Manager and the Safety Manager.
- Maintaining all Safety, Security & Compliance Management System documentation and records;
- Maintaining and updating internal and external non-conformity, observation and safety reports status and generating reminders to Managers responsible for corrective actions/remedial action plans;
- Assisting with the administration of the Safety Reporting System;
- Maintaining the Safety & Compliance System statistical and KPI reporting requirements for management review purposes;
- Researching and establishing a knowledge database of current Compliance, Security & Safety Management practices, standards, and related reference/training material and courses available. Participation in the dissemination of this knowledge database company-wide including publication of Safety, Security & Compliance bulletins;
- Taking and producing minutes of meetings as required by the Compliance, Security & Safety Managers;
- Supporting the Safety, Security, and Compliance Managers and other company auditors with the preparation and conduct of audits including but not limited to preparation of audit checklists and reports;
- Production of Safety, Security, and Compliance presentation materials as directed by the Safety, Security, and Compliance Managers;
- Assisting in the coordination of the Emergency Response Plan, including scheduled and unscheduled exercises;
- Assisting at any inquiry deemed necessary by the Safety, Security, and Compliance Managers;
- Any other duties as may arise from time to time and as may be assigned.
- Minimum 1-year experience in an Airline environment;
- Audit & Safety experience is required;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- Hold a current unrestricted worldwide passport;
- Computer literate, strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
- A high degree of professional flexibility;
- Organizational skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
Resource Consulting Spain ETT S.L:
Resource Group’s values are strongly rooted in our Swiss parentage in Resource International Group Investments (RIGI). As well as being fully held in Switzerland, our Swiss operating businesses enjoy diverse and fruitful relationships with the country’s primary aviation and aerospace organizations. Accordingly, we take great pride in our strong culture of quality and precision. Our core values are the fundamental beliefs of our organization. These guiding principles dictate our outlook and behaviour internally and externally. They represent what Resource Group stands for; “expert solutions, adding value”
- Permanent part-time contract with the legally established trial period;
- Location: Malta;
- Maltese contract;
- Working schedule: Business hours;
- Date of Start: May 2021;
- Remuneration: 12.000 gross/year (20 hours/week).