Our Client within the public sector is currently seeking to recruit a Risk Associate to join their growing team.
- Assisting in conducting the risk assessment of subject persons across all sectors, by ensuring that these are carried out in line with the FIAU’s risk assessment methodology and within the required timeframes;
- Assisting the Risk Manager with the interpretation of risk assessment results and transposing said results into a supervisory plan which targets the risks identified;
- Assisting in the compilation of risk evaluation questionnaires;
- Ensuring risk profiles are updated at all times by identifying and monitoring any significant changes and risk trends;
- Assisting the Risk Manager with the extraction, collation and analysis of data obtained through both thematic and other supervisory reviews in order to provide guidance to subject persons, including the drawing up of guidance papers;
- Liaising, coordinating, and cooperating with various Competent Authorities