Our client is seeking a Risk and Compliance Officer to assess and monitor the firm's exposure to risk, ensuring it is aligned with the strategy and risk appetite adopted by the Board of Directors, and ensuring the ongoing compliance with local, European and international laws and regulations.
- Assisting the Risk and Compliance Manager in planning, designing and implementing risk management processes, tools and systems to identify, assess, measure, manage, monitor and report risks;
- Assisting the Risk and Compliance Manager in the preparation of the regulatory suite of documents;
- Assisting the Risk and Compliance Manager in ensuring dissemination of relevant risk knowledge across the business;
- Assisting in testing exercises on new software systems that the business may introduce with regards to the Risk and Compliance;
- Participating in ad hoc projects and internal review exercises.
- Manning designated AML email inboxes, ensuring accurate and timely replies are sent to the relevant authorities and escalating queries accordingly;
- Conducting internal customer file reviews, noting and recording findings accordingly;
- Assisting the Risk and Compliance Manager in ensuring ongoing compliance with relevant laws, regulations, policies, and procedures;
- Assisting the Risk and Compliance Manager in completing an annual regulatory risk assessment and participating in remediation exercises through an annual compliance plan;
- Assisting the Risk and Compliance Manger in monitoring compliance related to AML/CFT activities and the exercise of effective control on its AML/CFT policies and procedures;