Our client, a leading igaming company with international operations, is currently looking to recruit a German Speaking Regulatory Compliance Manager to join their team.
- Assist and support the Head of Compliance with ensuring compliance is being adhered to
- Ensuring all AML/CFT regulatory requirements and standards are met
- Ensuring legal and regulatory documents are always in line with current directives and regulations
- Vetting of policies, procedures, risk assessments and legal documents whilst ensuring all regulatory requirements are satisfied
- Ensure that policies, processes and procedures are communicated to relevant internal stakeholders
- Screening customer complaints and providing legal support in complaints handling procedures
- Ensure compliance with licensing objectives
- Anticipate regulatory changes and keep up to date with all latest guidance, best practice and legislation
- Analyse current processes to define areas for improvement in relevant compliance teams
- Ensure that Compliance Training is of high quality and delivered annually
- Manage and co-ordinate regulatory reporting requirements for all relevant jurisdictions (being Malta and Germany).
- Assist with future market entry requirements, ensuring that the relevant business stakeholders have relevant country information to enable an informed decision whilst undertaking market closure activities where applicable.
- Develop the effectiveness of compliance activities throughout the business, making suggestions where applicable for discussion whilst ensuring the senior stakeholders are aware of short comings or improvements.
- Acting as designated DMLRO on the absence of the MLRO