Aqubix Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Product Configuration Agent
to join their team on a full-time basis. Under the guidance of the Product Manager, responsibilities will include collecting, organizing, and then keying-in in data in the company’s specialized software. The ideal candidate must have data entry skills, an eye for detail, and knowledge of spreadsheets and online forms. The Product Configuration Agent
will also assist clients with queries.
- Ability to conduct online meetings with clients;
- Organizational skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks;
- Capable to handle telephone and online inquiries;
- Ability to maintain data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures;
- Independent, organized, and attentive to detail;
- Good typing skills and proven data entry work experience, such as a data entry operator or office clerk;
- Experience with MS Office products;
- Ability to deal with deadlines, changes, delays, and unexpected events.
Aqubix is an IT consultancy and experienced solution provider with one clear objective; to deliver the best customer service, and have earned a reputation for offering a flexible approach with years of experience in business analysis and technical architecture. We aim to exceed the expectations of our clients while maintaining competitive pricing. Headquartered in Malta and with offices in Spain and UK, the company is today part of Mizzi Organisation, one of Malta’s largest leading groups of companies that acquired 50% at the beginning of 2016 as part of our growth strategy. We offer modular and easy to use solutions and have been entrusted with projects for some of the largest companies, both locally and overseas including Bank of Valletta – Malta’s largest local bank, Medserv Group of Companies, the Malta Stock Exchange, the Malta Gaming Authority, MCA and international companies. Our services include bespoke solution development as well as web application development and system integration, and have taken a number of innovative products to market such as KYC Portal – a Know Your Client (KYC) tool that collates and automates all KYC application processes, GDPR Auto - a product that focuses on automating the operational aspect of being compliant with the regulation and Cabinet – a powerful file and document management system.
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must;
- At least an Advanced Level of education;
- Certification in Compliance would be considered an asset.