AgriBank Plc in Malta is looking to recruit a Junior Executive (Regulatory Compliance)
who will be part of the Compliance Team of the Bank. The role is reportable to the Head of Compliance and the role is on a full-time basis.
Areas Of Responsibility:
- Assisting to monitor and oversee organisation-wide that staff compliment is adhering to the Bank’s policies and procedures, meeting deadlines etc;
- Assist in the planning and effective execution of a regulatory compliance programme;
- Assist in creating, upgrading and implementing policies and procedures to promote compliance with legal and regulatory requirements in a banking industry. This includes but is not limited to the EBA Guidelines, Banking Act, MFSA Banking Rules, CBM Directives (including PSD2), AML-CFT (4th, 5th & 6th AMLD), lending and factoring, GDPR and other regulatory requirements;
- Assist in the compilation of reports to the Board;
- Assist in internal and external audits and investigations and preparation of documents;
- Assist in the submissions and correspondence with regulators related to compliance matters;
- Assist in the preparation of training material in relation to regulatory Compliance;
- Take ownership of regulatory calendar and other registers by maintaining and updating them instantly;
- Take ownership of filing of documentation relating to regulatory correspondence, amongst others;
- Perform any additional task related to the post;
- Assist and support his/her direct superior including other generic tasks.
Education and Experience:
- Have a ‘can-do' attitude and proactive approach;
- Must be multi-tasking whilst highly organised and responsible;
- Willing to keep learning and ability to work on one’s own initiative, able to work with minimal supervision, in a fast-paced environment;
- Have a curiosity for regulation;
- Sound knowledge in the MS Suite especially in MS Excel;
- Fluency in written and oral English is a must.
- Having worked in a licensed institution in the financial industry is considered an asset.
- Degree in Banking, Financial Services, or legal areas is considered an asset;
- Some knowledge of regulatory framework governing a Credit Institution.
The chosen candidate will benefit from an attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience together with the opportunity to become part of an energetic, charismatic and enthusiastic team of a well-structured growing organization.
AgriBank Plc, established in 2012, is committed to offering a flexible service to corporate clients both locally and in other reputable jurisdictions. Among the services offered, we offer lending facilities, fixed deposit accounts, current account services and flexible internet banking facilities. Our offices are located at SkyParks Business Centre at the Malta International Airport.