Job vacancy: Customer Due Diligence Specialist
Job reference: CDDS0621JIM
As a Customer Due Diligence Specialist
you will join the Customer Due Diligence team to support the operation at our offices based in Malta.
We are keen to welcome candidates who are knowledgeable and enthusiastic to join our Customer Due Diligence team. We are seeking individuals who are passionate about nanalysing risk, whilst working in a fast paced environment with fantastic opportunities for progression. From your first day with the Company relevant training will be provided on all aspects of the role, including our verification, enhanced due diligence and safer gambling processes whilst giving you the tools and knowledge to analyse risk. Successful applicants will enjoy competitive rates of pay, increasing with experience and an excellent range of benefits. The positions are offered on a full time basis and will require a flexible approach to working hours with a rolling rota of any five days from seven, including evening shifts and Bank Holidays.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Assisting with the completion of due diligence reports.
- Preparing and compiling information available internally and through open source research for the purpose of completing due diligence reports.
- Identifying and escalating high-risk accounts at the earliest opportunity.
- Analysing customer documentation.
- Passion for analysing risk.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Competent literacy and numeracy skills.
- Previous experience in a gaming fraud/AML/safer gambling roles is advantageous but not essential.
- Fluency in a second language (other than English) is preferable however not essential.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to analyse, sound judgement and strong organisational skills are essential in order to balance workloads and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
*If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference CDDS0621JIM.
bet365, one of the world's leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. Established by Denise Coates CBE in 2001, we have rapidly grown into a global operation employing over 4,300 people and deliver an unrivalled online experience to more than
45 million customers and 20 languages. Initially, we began by offering online Sports betting but with forwarding thinking leadership we chose to focus our attention on In-Play betting. The gamble paid off and enabled us to forge our market-leading position. In-Play has been fundamental to our success and remains the cornerstone of a business which, in 2017/18, saw £52.6 billion taken in Sports wagers with up to 2 million markets on-site at any one time. Our game-changing In-Play betting product and comprehensive sports Live Streaming service covering 140,000 events a year are complemented by our offerings in Casino, Poker, Games, Vegas and Bingo. Innovation continues to be our lifeblood and we pride ourselves on the standards of customer service we deliver. Driven by a shared vision to be the best in our industry, a technology team in excess of 1,000 people work in-house to provide the technological advances that enable us to maintain our leadership position. Giving our teams the freedom to innovate is essential to our success. Our award-winning business has worked hard to cultivate a culture of creativity where good ideas and a techno entrepreneurial attitude are encouraged and rewarded. Today we continue to push technological boundaries and break new ground in software innovation.