Credit Europe Bank N.V. Malta Branch is looking to recruit a Compliance Senior Officer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The chosen candidate will be reporting to the Branch Manager/Head Office and will be responsible for:
- The branch’s compliance obligations to the various laws, rules, and regulations including the Anti-Money Laundering and Funding of Terrorism Regulations. Compliance duties include maintaining the Compliance Procedures Manual completely up-to-date with all current Compliance Laws and regulations as required by both the MFSA and FIAU;
- Preparation and submission of any AML reports and liaison with FIAU as required, transaction monitoring, client due diligence and, undertaking of any ad hoc assignments that may arise from time to time by our compliance head office department.
Desirable assets should include:
Credit Europe Bank N.V. Malta Branch:
Credit Europe Bank N.V. is headquartered in the Netherlands and operates 118 branches, 634 ATMs, around 4.700 sales points, and 21.000 points of sale terminals. The Bank has 4.409 employees in 10 countries. About 6.3 million customers around the world entrust their financial affairs to Credit Europe Bank. We offer our corporate customers a wide range of banking products and services, including international trade and commodity finance, project finance, and working capital loans. Represented in key trading hubs such as the Netherlands, Switzerland, and the United Arab Emirates, as well as in raw material exporting and importing countries including, Russia, Turkey, and Ukraine, we are well-positioned to finance our customers’ transaction flows across the globe. To our retail and SME customers, we offer non-complex and transparent products in four Western and Eastern European countries: Germany, The Netherlands, Romania, and Russia. Our mission is to provide financial services that create value for customers. Our vision is to be the preferred bank in our core markets.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in related fields;
- A qualification in accounting, banking, and finance, the management or other equivalent;
- Knowledge of the laws that govern prevention of anti-money laundering and funding of terrorism applicable in Malta, the international standards and EU Legislation in these areas;
- Good standard of computer literacy;
- Experience in international payment platforms;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and other foreign languages (preferably Turkish);
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, confident personality, and good organizational skills;
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision;
- Willing to work as a flexible team player;
- An eagerness to learn and develop banking skills.