Deriv (Europe) Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Compliance Operations Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis.
As a Compliance Operations Executive
at Deriv, you will assist in flagging, analysing, and managing AML-CFT risks. You will ensure that the company adheres to the risk policies and procedures in relation to AML-CTF as well as internal policies and bylaws to mitigate potential compliance risks. If you are a fresh graduate, you can still apply for this role if you value competence, integrity, teamwork, and have the willingness to learn.
What you have:
- Investigate, review, and analyse flagged client accounts and funds to assess and mitigate AML/CFT compliance-related risks.
- Draft complaints and investigations reports, including internal reports, to comply with quarterly and annual AML-CFT regulatory reports.
- Conduct KYC, CDD, EDD, SOW, PEP, sanctions, and adverse media screening to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Guide, support, and advise our other operational teams on AML-CFT, anti-fraud, and authentication matters to mitigate AML-CFT risks group-wide.
What we’ll give you:
- University degree in finance, economics, law, risk management, criminology, business studies, data science, or management
- Knowledge of or interest in AML-CTF regulations and red flags
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical capabilities in a similar capacity or keen interest to move into this area
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel and big data analysis
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Self-motivation and flexibility at task rotations
- Ability to make sound judgement based on limited information
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work proactively
- High level of integrity, reliability, and work ethic
- Exciting work challenges
- Collaborative work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Travel and internet allowances
- Training sessions and webinars to help you advance your career
- Intensive and interesting onboarding programme for newcomers
- State-of-the-art tech stack
- Inspiring work environment and creative freedom
- No shifts
We’re Deriv. We’re all about trading. We’re the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry. That was more than 20 years ago, and we’re still going strong. Today, we work across continents and serve over a million traders from around the globe. Join us. Grow with us.
You’ll be part of the Compliance Operations team, responsible for identifying and managing AML-CFT risks, providing Compliance support to the Group, and helping the company to achieve its growth targets safely.
Deriv (Europe) Ltd:
Founded in 1999, Deriv.com (formerly Binary.com) is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade on the world’s financial markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider. A career at Deriv.com offers you the opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing organisation that’s at the cutting edge of online trading technology.