One of our clients is seeking a Compliance Officer to join their business.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, the selected candidate will review and update policies and procedures. respond to policy violations as well as train and educate the team accordingly.
- Assist in the implementation and management of an effective compliance program.
- Liaise with management team members across the Group’s subsidiaries as may be appropriate.
- Develop and review company policies.
- Assess the group companies’ compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Advise management on the gaps identified and propose remedial actions.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risks.
- Ensure that all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance.
- Prepare compliance reports as indicated by the Head of Compliance.